Wednesday, October 14, 2009

By Your Side

"By Your Side" is a beautiful song written by a band called Tenth Avenue North. If you listen KLRC then you might have heard this song. It talks about how God will be with you where ever you go, whatever you do. He will always be there. Hebrews 13:5 says,"For He Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you." In the second verse of the song it says, "Look at these hands, by my side. They swallowed the grave on that night, when I drank the world's sin, so I could carry you in, and give you life." When it says, "They swallowed the grave that night," it means that when Christ died and and He rose from the grave He conquered death. When it says, "When I drank the world's sin, so I could carry you in, and give you life," it means that when Christ died on the cross he cleansed us from our sins and created a way for us to inherit Eternal Life.

KWINN

2 comments:

Madison said...

Hey, I'm following Life savior. Great post! I like this song.

Anonymous said...

love the song and love the blog
- sarah h.