Man, I absolutely love this song!! You know how I really like Downhere? Well I've been missing their first album for some time now and I just found it! Yes!! And one of my favorite songs on their album, which is called 'Wide Eyed & Mystified', is a song called 'A Better Way.' The cool thing about Downhere is that every song is based off a verse in the bible. And this specific song doesn't have the greatest verse but still I'll put it up anyways. It's Hebrews 6:19-20. Its a long verse so I won't put it up here, but you can look it up on your own free time. Anyways the song is really a beautiful song. The chorus says,
"It's everything you promised,
There's no greater Love than this,
From Prophets until today, (Try figuring out what that means)
A man laying down his life for his friends,
Your sacrifice has spoken, you gave everything,
and "I Love You" could not be said,
A Better Way."
When he starts talking about 'Prophets' in the song, I have no clue what he means, but since it was part of the song I had to put it up there. Another great part in the song is the second verse:
"I am forgiven, I clearly see,
It's why you came to do all you did for me,
Trading Earth with Heaven,
you took my place, and "I Love you"
could not be said a better way."
I love this song and I hope you do too.
Kyler
No comments:
Post a Comment