(I know I spelt exciting wrong on purpose I just felt like writing it that way.) But anywho I got some esiteing news, (I know I just used that but I felt like it again,) you probably already guessed it. My Mom is pregnant. Numero Nueve ona way! Rock on! We were thinking about what to call the baby and we had some ideas. But before I tell you them you might want to know this. All the boys (5) so far, their names start with K. All the girls (3) start with C. So here's the names, I'll put a poll and you can vote on it. There will probably be only one vote but that's okay:
Girl: (1)Calvary (we'll call her cali for short) (2)Or Catie (after my mom, who's name is Katie.)
Boy: (1)Will Calvary (it would break the tradition but I vote for it) (2)Kreed (hmmm... not bad, you may think it's weird but its actually pretty cool for and name)
vote on the poll
Ky
Remember you only have six days to vote!
16 comments:
YAY! CONGRTS!
Ya wanna know something funny? All the boys (3) names start with C and all the girls (5) start with K. Reverse. cool. :)
Oh cool!! That's so esiteing! =) I really like Calvary if it's a girl... I'm probably biased cuz of the nickname ;) My youth leader's name is Cally... but I really do like that name!
~Rach
huh, thats funny, what you said about having 3 boys begining with C's and 5 girls begining with K's. That's cool,
Yeah I agree with you Rach, Cali is a cute name, I wish my... never mind.
Ky
P.S. be sure to pray for my mom.
Congratulations!!! (I didn't even know you had another sister :P ) Kreed is an awesome name, and it's not that weird actually cuz my niece's name is Ezri and my nephew's name is Roxas. :P haha! Congrats again!!!
Christine
We'll definitely be praying! =)
~Rach
I would like my mom to have a girl but I will take what ever the lord gives me. I like the name calvary for a girl and Kreed for a boy.
Kwinn
I totally agree with those names, Kwinn ;)
~Rach
Thanks Rachel.
("..")
()
KWINN
Wait, what was that s'posed to be? The
("..")
()
thing?
~Rach
come on you guys are all voting on the underdog names. What happened to Will Calvary, and Calvary?
Sheesh!
Ky
Hey! I was doin' some searchin' and I found out Nick has a blog! Why didn't you tell me? I thought you guys were my friends!
Ky
(I tried to get on but I hadn't been invited, could you ask him to invite me? If not thats okay)
It will actually be "Will Kalvary", so at least the second part would start with a "K". Sounds like all the comments prefer Kreed. How about Kyler II? :)
Dad
Kwinn: Oh really? It didn't really look like that... :)
Ky: Yeah, Nick never even posts on his blog... I had sort of forgotten about it :) I can ask him to invite you tho. And I voted for Calvary.... ;)
Way to go rachel.
KWINN
Dude, congrats! we'll be praying!
Congrats to the Woodell Family on the expected addition!! I vote for Cali for a girl....short for Calvary? and even a boy could be Calvary with Cal for short. My brother's name is Calvin and he sometimes goes by Cal.
Blessings to you all!
Mrs. Christopher
Post a Comment