Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here are some of the pictures we took to show what my arm looks like. The Man in the blue in the second picture is the doctor that wrapped up my arm.
BTW If you think my cast looks blue it is actually purple. I chose purple because I love it.








Hey I posted again.

KWINN

19 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow good job for posting again Kwinn ;) Purple?! Oookaaay? So how'd you do it? One of the students this year at the Bible College broke her wrist snowboarding... =) That was random... lol

~Rach

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment about posting. Purple, the best color in the world. How I did it, on my brother. Thing about someone breaking there wrist, well that was definetly random.
("..")
()
KWINN

kwinn said...

What he means by 'on my brother, is that he push his brother and in the process broke his arm. Don't try and shirk the reality KWINN.
Ky

Rachel said...

Haha yeah ... the opposite happened to me :) When I was like 5 Nick and I were playin tag or something and he pushed ME... and yeah. I broke my collar bone ;) Thankfully I haven't broken anything else since then! =D

I wonder if this'll work:

() ()
( '.' )

Hmm... it looks weird :/ lol

Rach

Anonymous said...

Its a monkey.

kwinn

Anonymous said...

Um... no :) It was s'posed to be a rabbit... I used to know how to do it, but I forgot. *lighbulb goes off in head* Oh! I think I remember! (and yes, that seriously JUST hit me)

() ()
(='.'=)

I don't think it works well on comments, mainly just emails. :/

kwinn said...

I think it looks cool,
Ky
(::)
<,,>

kwinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Kyler: Lightning just struck my brain
kwinn: Oh that must have hurt

kwinn said...

btw the face i made was supposed to look like a spider, i don't remember how i used to do it but this is just a rough sketch.
ky

Anonymous said...

BTW The one by Anonymous was done by me.

KWINN

Rachel said...

HAHA The lightning thing was funny ;) And I would say the spider thing was cool except I hate spiders... that's what watching Hangman's Curse does to ya... ;)

~Rach

kwinn said...

hangman's curse? What in the world is that?
ky

Rachel said...

Oh, it's a movie based off of a book by Frank Peretti. He's like a Christian 'thriller' writer... (some of his books are pretty creepy... but I like Hangman's Curse..lol) The movie definitely isn't as good as the book, but that's normally what happens when people try making movies off of really good books. Besides LOTR (of course) :)

~Rach

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kwinn said...

so is hangman's curse about spiders? You didn't really tell me what it's about.
Ky
(::)
<,,>

Rachel said...

Oh woops, sorry, I should've sort of explained it! lol. Umm, it's about this family that come to this High school cuz some of the students (mainly ftball players) have gotten sick. They're sort of like detectives you could say, and they want to figure out what's causing the illness. No one knows what it is or anything, but there's this legend that Able Frye (who, um, hung himself at the school a long time ago) is 'coming back for revenge' on the people who picked on him. I know, I'm not explaining this very well!! Anyways, it's actually the result of a poisonous spider biting them. Okay, so it's a lot more complicated than that, but whatever. If you really want to know have me tell you in person or something. Or look it up.

~Rach

kwinn said...

I was kinda thinkin' it was somethin' that had to do with a spider, guess I was right.
Ky

Rachel said...

Haha yup you were right :)