1:I was wondering why the baseball was gettin' bigger. Then it hit me.
2:Trying to write with a broken pencil is pointless.
3:When fish swim in schools, they sometimes take debate. (as in 'the bait'.)
4:One night I dreamed I was a muffler. When I woke up, I was exhausted.
5:The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
6:A daycare called the police on a three year old who was resisting a rest.
7:Did you hear about the guy who got his whole left side cut off? He's all right now.
Now ain't that funny or what? Most of these my grandma got in an Email from my Aunt. No clue where she got 'em from, but their good.
Ky
5 comments:
Hahaa I love those!!! The first one's really funnny :)
Yeah, that's probably my favorite.
Either that or the muffler one.
I really liked your post on 'how to annoy someone on an elevator.'
I think I'll check your blog out more often.
Ky
Yeah, I love the elevator things!! =)
Rach
Haha! I like these!
You should post... actually no, someone else should post... like, one of the people who normally don't :)
Post a Comment