Dust, generations,
Thousands of years of beautiful hope
Men have long gone before me,
Signing to God from this Hymn book
I can hear signing
I can hear signing
Of Your love is so unbelievable
It won't be long and we'll need another song to sing
'Cause Your love is so unbelievable
We sing through the ages
Your love us unbelievable
Building, stone by stone
Choirs of angels sign on Sunday mornings
Through the wood and stained glass windows
Paintings of stories dance in color
I can hear signing
I can hear signing
Of Your love is so unbelievable
It won't be long and we'll need another song to sing
'Cause Your love is so unbelievable
We sing through the ages
Your love us unbelievable
And can it be that I should gain
Unbelievable love, unbelievable love
Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
Unbelievable love, unbelievable love
For the Lord God, Omnipotent reigns
In unbelievable, love unbelievable love!
Your love is so unbelievable
it won't be long and we'll need another song to sing
'Cause Your love is so unbelievable
We sing through the ages
Your love us unbelievable
Your love is so unbelievable
it won't be long and we'll need another song to sing
'Cause Your love is so unbelievable
We sing through the ages
Your love us unbelievable
Dust, songs and ashes, I'm not afraid of my journey Home
-Ky
8 comments:
Wow Kyler, I REALLY like these lyrics. Thanks so much for posting!
Yup, pretty cool. Who's it by?
Wow! I was just about to comment and say 'well I guess that this wasn't the smash hit I hoped it to be' but when i got on I had two Comments. You're welcome Madison, and sorry 'bout that Rach, this is a Downhere song. Thanks to you guys for being the onnly ones reading my blog, it's encouraging. (Especialy since I have fifteen followers).
Ky
Hey Madison, I started a new blog and if you are interested, you can email me your email address and I'll invite you (its an invite only blog). 3nailliberty.com
Ky
Yeah, I have 8 followers and like..... one person reads my blog.
Yeah that would be me, thank you very much!
Ky
Excellent lyrics and very well written. I too like to write poetry and songs but I don't think mine are as good as yours! =)
P.S. This is my first time to visit your blog so I think I should say "Hello."
"Hi" I'm Kyler (you probably already knew that) and I hope you like my blog.
Ky
Post a Comment