Sunday was Kwinn's B-day. Me and Dad at the beach in Galveston, Tx. Me and Mr. Paul at the Johnson Space Center in Houston. This rocket ship was like three hundred feet long, and the engines were bigger that a small car.
Us at the US All-Stars vs. Manchester United- we got beat 5 to 2. Ouch!
Woodells an Robins gathering. Pretty big doncha think?
Me on the dirtbike, I know, I look awesome
Ky
somethin to make you laugh, the robins showed this to us I laughed so hard I cried.
The dirtbikes were like the coolest things in the world, even though I wiped out five times. I like jacked up my legs really badly, but still, it was awesome. Ky
1 comment:
The dirtbikes were like the coolest things in the world, even though I wiped out five times. I like jacked up my legs really badly, but still, it was awesome.
Ky
Post a Comment