Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Along The Way

Would You ever want to walk with me,
would You ever want to talk with me today?
Would You ever think with me and stop to ponder life along the way?
And I know it's going to be alright

The sun will rise and I'll be walking on
And I say the wind will blow wherever it wants but I'll be holding on

You woke me up at five am to pull me up to where You are
Now I'm here with You,
the world is coming into view and I can see Your thoughts right now
It's going to be alright

The sun will rise and I'll be walking on
And I say the wind will blow wherever it wants but I'll be holding on

Don't fear the wind, don't fear the waves, He's stronger
Never fear the night, never fear the days, He's brighter

The sun will rise and I'll be walking on
And I say the wind will blow wherever it wants but I'll be holding on


My favorite song that Seven Places does is probably this one, I Love it. I don't listen to them much, but I heard this song a while ago and I determined to post on it soon. I also really like their name, it's cool. Hope you like it.
Ky

4 comments:

Madison said...

Wow, I super like these lyrics! Thanks for posting.

Rachel said...

Someone should post.

kwinn said...

Yeah, okay, I just got off of being on a weeklong ground. I'm really glad to be back though! I'll post asap!
Ky

Hayley said...

Oh...ok, I was wondering where everyone went!!!:) Glad to hear you can post again!:)
Hayley