Friday, September 17, 2010

My Baby


Kwinn and I stealing a kiss each. . .
Of course there was some rivalry between me and Kwinn. . .
Kwinn and Cali. . .
She doesn't like the flash. . .
Me and Cali. . .
Kole and Cali . . .
Covey and Cali, Cali's in the middle of a yawn. . . how cute!
Mommy and baby Cali, aren't they beautiful?!
Baby Cali sleeping. . .
Hope you enjoy the pics!
Ky

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Awww!! she's so cute!!:) Congratulations!!!
Hayley

Amber said...

Yes, beautiful!

Madison said...

Kyler. These. Pictures. Are. So. CUTE!

Your mother and sisters are so beautiful!

Hope you having a fabulous day!

Madison

Eldarwen said...

She's adorable! Congrats!!

Rachel said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats to all y'all :) Can't wait to actually see her whenever we go down there again!

Hayden said...

Congrats guys! The baby looks healthy an cute!!!! :)

kwinn said...

Thanks! She is like the most adorable baby I've seen, I love to stroke her soft silky hair and her fat eyelids.
Ky