Here are some cool pics that we got.
So this picture was taken when our car broke down right at a stop light, the closest gas station was about fifty meters away, and part of that fifty meters was up-hill, so we had to push it.
We stopped to eat at Subway more that anywhere else. At this place we got to play Frisbee. Sorry the picture is a little blurry
When we in central park my sisters got to ride the carousel while us guys played Frisbee.
Anyone have Germx?
We actually got to see the Statue of Liberty.
At one historical place kyler and I got our knives taken away by security. Kole threw kylers away in the trash but they let my mom keep mine. I got really mad.
We actually got to run up the steps they show in the Rocky movies.
We got to see a lot of memorials.










3 comments:
Wow!!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!!! that stinks you got your knives taken away....frisbee in Central Park?!?!?!?!?! Saweet!!!:D
hAyLeY
Sounds like you had a great time! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Thank you for sharing them. :)
The trip was awesome, and Central park was huge. It was awesome playing frisbee. Oh like I said I still have my knife, but on the way to see the Statue of Liberty, we had to go through security- AGAIN - but we left my knife somewhere on the way there, so I got it that night.
KWINN
Post a Comment