Kole got back on Friday!!! In case you did not know. When we picked him up at the airport we took him to Braums. We had been their the night before. Then we went home. He said that it felt like it was 4:00 A. M. so we went to bed. The next day we went to Einstien's bagles and then we split up and some of us got to go shoping. Then we went to see
KUNGFU PANDA 2!!!!!!
I'm so glad Kole is back. We have been having a great time since Kole got home.
KWINN
4 comments:
Haha, what did you think of Kung Fu Panda 2? I just went and saw it with some people from our youth group :)
I thought it was really funny! Although it was a little dark, if you know what I mean.
Kwinn
Yeah :) I know what you mean!
Hey, so... Kole's been back for quite awhile now. Do you think you should post again? ;)
Post a Comment