I know it's been a while since I last posted so here is some of the latest news. Kole is in Ireland. He went there for a mission's trip, then after a couple of week working with churches and families, he left to go on a tour of a lot of different places he is getting back on the 17. Kade is in Uganda. He also went on a mission trip, and I'm not going to be able to see him for three months. He also left his phone here, so we don't get to talk to him very often. Now with Kole and Kade gone, some of us have a lot more chores to do. Even though some people might have school off, we don't. Well that I some of the most important things happening to us right now. TTFN
KWINN
3 comments:
It's been cool seeing the pictures that Kole's been posting on facebook :) I love seeing pictures of that area, since we've been there before! :P
Hey Kwinn! Guess what color bike I bought today!?! Betcha can't guess...;)
hAyLeY
UUUHHH-could it, perhaps be...Purple!
KWINN
Post a Comment