What's happin'in? Are you chillin out, max'in, relaxing? Got school? If you do, don't feel bad I've got school all year round except I have a couple brakes now and then. So what you guys been up to? I have a lot of school these days, I'm playing soccer, still refin soccer, and I want Rachel to send me an invite to her blog, because for some reason I can't get on! Lord of the rings is still my favorite movie, and ultimate Frisbee is beginning to grow on me. Our youth group has grown huge, compared to a time when it was just our family and 4 other people. Enough about me what's up with you?
KWINN
2 comments:
Hey! So, I'm assuming it's still the same email? :)Btw, Lord of the Rings is the BEST! And I'm glad that your youth group has gotten bigger!
~Rach
Hey,
I don't know if you remember me, but I hope so. Its Emily Kirk,ya know we did Bible study together with the Partridges. Well no much has changed since I last saw you, still homeschooling, and not much else. I don't know if you know, but I have three younger siblings now. They are 7(girl), 5(boy), and 3 (girl), they are adopted(really cool right? It a lot of fun and crazyness back in CA, but I miss your family!
Post a Comment