I had to wear a cast for three weeks, I got it off and now I just have to wear a brace.
But here are some pictures.
I broke my arm in two places, right through.
Then after wearing a brace for two weeks I got a cast, but here are some pictures of my scars.
And I got metal plates in me now, so.............. I'm OK.
Wow that was fast!
KWINN
7 comments:
Congrats, IronMan!;) Glad its off and the arm is healed! Keep it that way? See ya Sunday!
kAyLa(:
Well, now I'm scared of playing ultimate frisbee! ;) That looks really painful.....
Ah no.... it tickled.
Oh, I'm sure ;)
Ohhhh my word. That looks intensely painful.
Sorry Kayla, but IronMan sorta kinda started with me and Kwinn. But you can use it as long as you understand it's copyrighted......not quite.........
Ok, ladies breaking your arm all the way through can't hurt that bad! I mean, like Kwinn said it "tickles".
Anyways, glad it healed fast, plus now we can play even more "intenser"(homeschooler word) ultimate frisbee with fellow TeenPacters<---- Actual word used to describe alumni students at TeenPact leadership/government schools. ~Reagan~
I've broken my arm too, sorry about that. Funny how people are suddenly telling you to be careful when you were fine before.
A.J
Post a Comment