Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tears if the saints

Tears of the saint again is an awesome song sung by Leeland. This song says all that need to be said to understand. Here are some verses from this song.
There are many prodigal sons
on our city streets they run searching for shelter
There are homes broken down
peoples hops have fallen to the ground from failures
(Then it breaks into the chorus)
There are tears from the saint for the lost and unsaved
were crying for them come back home
were crying for them come back home
And all your children will stretch out their hands,
and pick up the crippled man
father we will lead them home
father we will lead them home.
Then it goes onto say "There are schools are full of hatred, even churches have forsaken love and mercy." Then is goes back into the chorus.
Kwinn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kwinn, you actually posted! :) I thought you had forgotten your blog...

I really like that song too, btw. I think it was the first one I heard by Leeland!

~Rach

kwinn said...

Wall naturally since it is the fourth song on the first album it is probably one of the first song you might have heard.
Ky

Rachel said...

Oh, well, actually I heard it on a WOW Hits CD. I had never heard of Leeland before that.. so I heard Tears of the Saints before I had ever even known about the Sound of Melodies CD :)

~Rach

kwinn said...

sorry, my bad.
Ky

Poema said...

I love this blog.
X

Anonymous said...

Haha that's okay :)

Oh, it's cool, I can do Yes You Have on Dance Praise! It's kinda slow, but it's the only Leeland one on there.

~Rach

kwinn said...

Hey Rach, do you have a blog or what?
Ky

Rachel said...

Yeah, but it's invite only... I would have to have an email or something to send the invite thing. I know your mom and your brothers on LifeSavior can look at it (they just never do) :)

~Rach

Rachel said...

Okay, so I looked at who can read my blog and you guys can... if you go to www.every-day-happenings.blogspot.com (yes, I know it's a dumb name... it's too much trouble changing it tho) :)

kwinn said...

hey, I tried getting on but it denied me. I don't know why it did but maybe you could check it or somethin'
thanks
Ky