Kole, Kade, Kyler (me), Kwinn (the other guy), and Kaleb. And if you count the girls, Chloe, Clarity, and Covenant, then you have eight kids. Ky btw they're in that order too.
Man, you guys must really be against commenting on 'Little Wonders'! I guess my brilliant plan of using a secular song wasn't so brilliant after all. I'll remember that you guys don't like secular songs, and for my next song... Heartbreak Warfare. Oh yeah! Let's go! John Mayer! Whahoo! What? you guys don't like that song? Well neither do I... Ky Man tought crowd...
15 comments:
Two post, one day, score one for me! That's my all time record.
Ky
(I've probably already done that though.)
your're so amazing.
if you love our country so much, why didn't you help me clean off those Jim Holt signs? Huh? HUh? Huh?
So how many brothers are there? and what are their names??! Kade, Ky, and?
lol there's 5, Madison ;)
five brothers? ......Sorry I'm a bit slow. Lol =)
Kole, Kade, Kyler (me), Kwinn (the other guy), and Kaleb. And if you count the girls, Chloe, Clarity, and Covenant, then you have eight kids.
Ky
btw they're in that order too.
Oh OK. Cool!
What, is it like ungodly to coment on a secular song? I hope I'm not getting cursed for doin' this...
Ky
What, is it like ungodly to coment on a secular song? I hope I'm not getting cursed for doin' this...
Ky
Did you guys like not like my little wonders post or somthin'?
I thought it was pretty good...
Ky
but who cares? nobody cares about little ole Ky...
Man, you guys must really be against commenting on 'Little Wonders'! I guess my brilliant plan of using a secular song wasn't so brilliant after all. I'll remember that you guys don't like secular songs, and for my next song... Heartbreak Warfare. Oh yeah! Let's go! John Mayer! Whahoo! What? you guys don't like that song? Well neither do I...
Ky
Man tought crowd...
Do any of you'r sisters have blogs?
huh, nope. The oldest is seven.
Ky
Oh ok
Post a Comment