Friday, April 16, 2010

"Worship is Life"

I promised with my life
I will bite my tongue
and I won't say a word
til all the listening is done
and hold onto these memories
the ones that drive you away

Sing, til your heart hurts
then sing some more
don't stop singing
til we see the shore
sing it loud and clear
'cause I promise you
that someone will hear you sing

I promised with my life
I will bite my tongue
and I won't say a word
til all the listening is done
and hold onto these memories
the ones that drive you away

Sing til your heart hurts
then sing some more
don't stop singing
til we see the shore
sing it loud and clear
'cause I promise you
that someone will hear you
sing, sing it without the fear
'cause I promise you
the whole world will hear you sing


Sing til your heart hurts
then sing some more
don't stop singin'
til we see the shore
sing it loud and clear
cause I promise you
that someone will hear you
sing, sing, sing, sing

Sing til your heart hurts
then sing some more
don't stop singin'
til we see the shore

Oh my goodness, I don't know about you but I love you sing, all kinds of music, especially rock. This song has a lot of truth to it, and we need to worship. As the title says "Worship is Life" as long as we are worshipping the right God. Kade had a shirt that said "Worship is Life" and had some guitar chords on it, so that's where I got my title. Seabird is possibly my all time favorite bands and they have a lot of great songs. I wouldn't recommend it to younger listeners but I would recommend singing like they put it 'Til we see the shore'. This song is from their album 'Til we see the shore' and it is the last song, but it is still and amazing song and I absolutely love the interlude. I hope they will have the song, God bless!
Ky

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey... sorry I haven't been commenting ;) It's sort of been hard being in Arkansas and all, but yeah. Now that we're back in the snow and cold, I can comment more :) Oh, and it was fun bowling and going to you guys house and everything :)

Anonymous said...

My mom worked me to death after-wards.
Not really.
KWINN

Rachel said...

Oh I'm sorry!! We left you guys with such a mess... sorry!!!

~Rach

Poema said...

Kwinn, you little punk! Sorry but we couldn't find 'Til We See The Shore' so dad gave us Rescue.
Ky

Rachel said...

Oh, I've seen a music video for Rescue! It's kind of weird but I like the song :)

~Rach

Anonymous said...

Why what have I done.

KWINN

Rach said...

Sooo..... is anyone gonna post?

Poema said...

Yup,
Ky